a woman's quest to finally get her life in check

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Day 17

Still a bit of a crappy day due to the weather, but I am not going to let that get to me....nor the tummy ache I still have from last nights' dinner! And my mom sent me a package of goodies from my grandma that should be coming in the mail today so I have something to look forward to. Craig's dad is coming in to town tonight for dinner so that will be a fun change.

Woke up with Craig and made him breakfast and lunch
Oil Pulled
Breakfast -- a glass of soy chocolate milk and a Special K protein bar
Yoga class
Just missed the UPS man so I had to hunt down my package (literally, I met him at his next stop after I stalked him through the operator!)
Lunch -- whole wheat pasta with sauce
Opened up my package and read through our mail
Snack - a chocolate bar (I couldn't help it, they're Slovak!)
Looked through the classifieds for a job - that's where I'm at ladies and gentlemen
Cleaned up the apartment

1 comment: