Still no vitamins; I desperately need to work on that. Weigh In - (I'll do it weekly on Mondays) 149lbs. Technically I lost one pound...I guess that's an improvement. I decided I should measure my waist as well, that's what Dr. Oz says is the most important number. He says your waist should be half of your height. So my height is 61 inches and so my waist should be 30.5 inches. As of right now my waist is 34 inches and right below my waist is 39 inches. So I have at least 4 inches to loose off of my waist, but really I should loose 9. So along with taking classes at the gym, I will work on my abs at home in between doing nothing and nothing (you know what I mean) and try to do more cardio. I don't think there is anything special going on this week so I can concentrate on taking care of me, working out and job hunting.
I just got a text from my man..."make today great...i know you can"...so here I go!
7:30 - Woke up with my man but wasn't really ready to
9:30 - Sat on the couch until I realized it's too late to go to a gym class
9:30 - Oil Pulled and cleaned the bathroom and washed the dishes at the same time
10:30 - Breakfast -- Cottage cheese
12:30 - Lunch -- Bagel - 1/2 with white fish spread, 1/2 with cream cheese and ham
1:00 - Cleaned apartment, spring cleaning
4:30 - Snack -- Wheat Thins and hummus (lots of wheat thins)
7:00 - Dinner -- Chinese stir fry from the other night with soba noodles
9:30 - Snack -- a couple of spoon fulls of vanilla ice cream with chocolate sauce and walnuts
In Conclusion:
Meals: 3
Snacks: 2!!!
Vitamins: No
Water: almost 2 liters
Exercise: No
No comments:
Post a Comment