a woman's quest to finally get her life in check

Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 7 - Sunday (Mother's Day)

So after a lovely evening with my family we decided that we wouldn't stay too long so that we can get back to our place and still relax before bedtime. I was naughty yesterday in my decisions so I will try to make up for it today. hang out with the fam, a nice breakfast and lunch and then we're off.

9:00 - Woke up
9:10 - Oil Pulled
9:30 - Breakfast -- Steak and brie on toast with orange juice
10:00 - Snack -- Homemade strawberry milkshake
11:30 - Snack -- 2 small pieces of chocolate
1:00 - Lunch -- Chinese stir fry I made the night before
1:30 - Snack -- Watermelon
2:30 - Left my parents house
5:00 - Back at our house
5:30 - Snack -- Cookie my mom made and tea
8:00 - Dinner -- Fish sticks and a pasta side
9:00 - Sexy time
11:00 - Bed time

In Conclusion:
Meals: 3
Snacks: 4
Water: less than 2 liters
Vitamins: No
Exercise: No

No comments:

Post a Comment