a woman's quest to finally get her life in check

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 10

Wow, double digits, this is getting serious!
So Craig went to work at 6am this morning, he has a big meeting and needed to get stuff done before everyone else gets in the office.
And I decided last night that today will be a great day! Let's cross our fingers!!

7:30 - Woke up
7:40 - Oil pulled
8:00 - Got dressed and ready to go to the gym
8:10 - Breakfast -- a couple of spoonfuls of Activia yogurt with Special K cereal
9:00 - Yoga class
10:30 - Protein Shake
10:45 - Shower
11:30 - Lunch -- Small bowl of whole wheat pasta, lemon juice, thyme, and parmesan cheese
1:00 - Snack -- Chocolate bar
2:00 - Snack -- 2 sticks of cheese sticks which tasted like fish but were bbq flavored!
4:30 - Snack -- A big handful of triscuits
6:00 - work event, drank a glass of white wine
10:00 - Snack -- small bowl of vanilla ice cream
11:00 - Bed

In Conclusion:
Meals: 2
Snacks:4
Water:way less than 2 liters
Vitamins: No
Exercise: Yes

It was actually a pretty good day, especially when compared to yesterday. I got to chat with one of my good friends for 45 minutes, I found some pretty good job opportunities and I met potential colleagues or at least friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment