Ok, so yesterday went pretty well - except that I didn't take my vitamins again and I didn't eat any dinner. Bad mistakes, I know. But other than that, it went well. Oh yeah, I found out through the LIVESTRONG website that I am "seriously overweight". Isn't that wonderful news? Oy. It's so depressing to hear information like that but let's face it, I need to hear it so that I will make these changes for good.
I am a little sore from yesterday's yoga class so I'm not going to take a class today but I will workout on my own. I also have an interview this afternoon, it's just a volunteer position but it will get me out of the house at least.
7:30 - Woke up
10:30 - Oil pulling
11:00 - Breakfast -- 2 eggs with cheese
11:30 - Snack -- 2 small piece of chocolate (honestly, this early?)
12:00 - Cooked our famous turkey scramble (ground turkey, chickpeas, corn, and peas)
12:30 - Lunch -- A small helping of the scramble with whole wheat pasta
1:00 - crazy stomach ache, so bad and long that I had to cancel my meeting
No comments:
Post a Comment