ok, so here it goes....I'm writing it all down, no hiding anymore.
7:30 - Woke up with my boyfriend
8:00 - Oil pulled for 25 minutes
8:40 - Breakfast -- Had a small bowl of Activia with Special K cereal
9:00 - Created the blog!
11:00 - Snack -- Small handful of goldfish...oops
12:15 - Lunch -- Medium bowl of shell pasta and pasta sauce with 3 pieces of beef brisket
12:45 - Snack -- 1 bar of Koko coconut/chocolate bar and Fidorka dark chocolate wafer bar....huge oops
watched TV on couch still in Pj's
2:30 - Finally got off the couch and did the dishes
3:30 - Washed the floors in the bathroom and kitchen (damn that pollen)
4:30 - Snack -- Brown rice cakes with Laughing Cow cheese (cakes 60cal, cheese 50 cal)
5:00 - Finally changed out of Pj's
5:10 - Dusted the coffee table and shelves in the living room (damn that pollen)
6:30 - Dinner -- Small bowl of elbow mac with ground turkey, peas and corn
7:00 - Went to a movie (How to Train a Dragon (super cute, by the way))
7:30 - Snack -- Handful of dried papaya
9:45 - Snack -- Half of an orange
In conclusion:
Meals: 3
Snacks: 5
Water: 2 liters
Vitamins: No
Exercise: No
Here's what I don't understand. I hate the way I look in those pictures on the right, yet I still eat like shit. Not to use this as an excuse, but I am getting my period this week so that is definitely making me crave more crap than usual but still....I need to practice restraint in a major way. Maybe it would help if I create a little lunch bag of food and snacks for the day as if I were going to work. That used to be helpful when I was working....but the problem is the kitchen is still accessible. Oy. I need help. Anyone want to raid my kitchen and take all the snacks???
No comments:
Post a Comment