a woman's quest to finally get her life in check

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 3

Good Morning! Man, I am sore today; 2 1/2 exercise sessions will do that to you, huh? Well today is here and I am going to continue on my new yoga kick. Things to still work on...vitamins....come on now - it's super simple....just take the pill! I have a job today so I will be out of the house for the afternoon (hopefully that will help me stay away from the snacking.) I know I said I wouldn't bore you with my sob story but I do have to share this important fact; I am hypogylcemic - my blood sugar levels drop drastically when I don't take in the proper glucose or sugars while preforming activities. So I do have to eat frequently and a somewhat high sugar level to balance my low levels, otherwise I faint. So there's a tiny, but real, excuse.

7:15 - Woke up
7:30 - Oil pulled
8:00 - Breakfast -- Shake made of Probiotics, whey protein powder, water and fresh strawberries and a Special K bar
9:00 - Yoga class
11:30 - Snack -- 3 rice cakes with spread cheese
12:30 - Lunch -- Small bowl of pasta with souce
1:00 - Ran errands
1:30 - Snack -- Koko chocolate bar
2:30 - Left for work event
5:00 - Snack -- Luna bar
6:30 - Dinner -- 8 sushi rolls and a small plain salad, 1/2 Lipton Iced Tea
10:30 - Snack -- 1/2 Fidorka chocolate
11:30 - Bed

In Conclusion:
Meals: 3
Snacks: 4 (I have my period....what can I say?)
Water: 2 liters
Vitamins: No
Exercise: Yoga

No comments:

Post a Comment