I am working this morning for a couple of hours and then my parents are coming. I have recruited my guy to help clean up the apartment before my parents come over to avoid those conversations! You know what I'm talking about!
8:00 - woke up but stayed in bed
9:00 - Sexy time then shower
10:15 - Breakfast -- roasted beef and cheese roll up, a small slice of pizza
10:30 - Work
12:30 - Home from work
Found out my parents are unable to come over due to the bad weather. But then my father felt badly because my mother really wanted to see me, so he called me to see if I was able to drive over to them. So we did!
1:30 - Lunch -- Homemade small egg, cheese and bacon sandwich
2:00 - Left for my parents
4:30 - Arrived at my parents
Now, I don't really remember all of the times which I ate and did different things, so I am just going to list it all:
2 shots of Rakia (Croatian liquor) (We are Sloval and it's a tradition to take a shot of alcohol to celebrate a safe arrival)
1 glass of rum and iced tea
2 beers
Cheese, salami and bread apps
Fried soft shell crab
Steak with Yucca and beans
Helped my mom cook Chinese Stir Fry for tomorrow
Hung out with Family
Played billiard with the Family
Had a little fight/discussion with my man about his smoking. I don't like him smoking for several reasons and he knows how I feel about it. My whole family smokes. My guy does not smoke in our house, when he comes home from work and not even on the weekends. However, when he is with my family he smokes as often as they do. Well the fight came about when he was packing a pack of cigarettes in front of me, I gave him a look (you know the look) and then he lit up right in front of me. It was a slap in the face, as if he just didn't care at all about my feelings and didn't respect me. So we chatted and figured things out. We're ok, of course.
Went to bed around 1:30 am
No comments:
Post a Comment