So I didn't do so well yesterday, but it was a great day; I went to a movie with my guy (we haven't done that in a long time) and I managed to clean the apartment. I'm going to focus on vitamins and meals today. Oh yeah, and go to the gym.
7:30 - Woke up
8:00 - Oil Pulled
8:40 - Breakfast -- Small bowl of Activia yogurt and Special K cereal with small glass of chocolate soy milk
9:00 - Got dressed and ready to go to the gym
10:00 - Spinning class at the gym - 300 cals burned!
11:00 - Went to Dean's and CVS
11:30 - Snack -- One large vegan chocolate chip cookie and Fruitables fruit drink
12:00 - Spring cleaning in the bathroom
12:40 - Lunch -- Big bowl of salad w mushrooms, tomatoes, carrots and lemon pepper dressing
1:30 - Snack -- Two bites of chocolate/dried fruit bar
2:30 - Snack -- One serving size of Pringles
3:00 - Spring cleaning of old files
5:00 - Prepared dinner
5:30 - Dinner -- Caprese salad, mainly salad based
6:00 - Gym, yoga class with boyfriend (isn't be the best?)
7:30 - Dinner Part 2 -- Tiny bowl of turkey scramble with mashed potatoes, corn and peas
8:30 - Had a great conversation with my boyfriend about some changes we need to make to help me succeed in my goals for a healthier lifestyle
10:30 - Sexy time! (yes, I do need to include that info...it's both exercise and it promotes a health lifestyle)
11:30 - Bed
In Conclusion:
Meals: 3 1/2
Snacks: 3!
Vitamins: No
Water: Over 2 liters
Gym: 2 1/2 times, baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment