a woman's quest to finally get her life in check

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 18 - let's pretend this weekend didn't happen!

 Sorry to all (haha) of my readers for being MIA.
It's been a rough couple of days. Depression is hitting me hard no matter what efforts I make in taking charge of my life. I applied to 4 jobs last week, worked out, ate somewhat reasonably and yet I am in this tunnel of funk.Craig is doing everything he can and I still cry.
This weekend was supposed to "fix" all of that by us going to visit his sister and go to a ball game. Well it helped a little but not much. We still fought and I still cried. However, we did find out that Craig is on his own road to unhappiness at work and it's hard for him to muster up fake happiness to get me out of my funk when he is sinking deeper into his own.
Things will get better soon. I will be happy again. I know it.

Today I am going to read a book out in the sun. That will make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment