a woman's quest to finally get her life in check

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day 16

I've been out of it these last few days. Still keeping up with what I need to but not as well as I should. I have a case of the reds. (Breakfast at Tiffany's anyone?) Craig is doing everything he can to get me out of it, but I'm still stuck. Depressed and stuck.

Even though it's raining today, I will do my very best to be my very best. An inspiring read from my life coach's blog always helps to put me right on track. MMT, you are my hero! Now I am aspiring to be more like you. Oh, how do you do it?


Woke up
Oil Pulled
Breakfast -- 3 Gluten Free Pancakes and rose hip tea
Grant Writing workshop (and didn't touch an ounce of the smorgasbord of gross but really yummy food or drinks)
Lunch - Turkey Scramble
Some house work, some laundry folding, some reseaching (amazing how my attitude changed when I was in the house but dressed up with make-up on!)
Did a Yoga On Demand video
Craig came home and he took out for a nice (calorie packed) dinner
Dinner - Salad, lobster crab cheesy deliciousness, 3 mini steak samplers, cheesecake (shared) and 3 glass of Malbec

In Conclusion:
Meals: 3
Snacks: 2 I think
Vitamins: No
Exercise: yoga
Water: About 1 1/2 liters + 3 glasses of wine
Cals out: 1931 (hey, it was a nice meal out!)
Cals In: 361
Cals Remain: -195

I am not going to freak out, it was one night and a nice meal out. I can afford to do that every so often. Right?

1 comment:

  1. GF Pancakes! Awww you were so sweet to buy those for me and now you're stuck eating them SUCKER!! Hehe..... um are they good?

    ReplyDelete