a woman's quest to finally get her life in check

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 15

Let's do it!
I have high hopes for today: 2 gym classes, a great meal "plan", and a positive attitude......at least that's true so far at 7:30 in the morning!!

Woke up bright and early, before Craig
Made Craig breakfast, coffee and lunch (I know!)
Oil Pulled
Breakfast -- PB&J sandwich
Gym - I tried to go to a spinning class, but by the time I got there it was already full :( so I did my own bike/treadmill workout for an hour
Gym - Then I took another Centergy class and it was different than the last one I took but still good
Protein Shake
Hung out for a bit
Lunch -- Left over chicken and mole with spanish rice
Took a nap
Job search and applied to two jobs I found that didn't require a cover letter (love those!)
Laundry, dishes and a shower

2 comments:

  1. Good girl! Sounds like you kicked ass today... not to mention at being the world's best girlfriend! I hope that boy appreciates every minute of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I wanted to share this with you... my new favorite workout/inspirational song - push push baby, push it to the limit :)

    http://www.viddler.com/explore/Datzhott/videos/698/

    Sorry about the commercial, this is the only video version with the Akon part I could find online!

    ReplyDelete