So I've been MIA for a very good reason......I was interviewing for a job and then I got it!!!!!!
So life has been about going suit shopping, exercising, preparing for a new lifestyle and getting my shit together. If I may be honest....I am so scared! The job won't be too overwhelming, I don't think. But the whole working and being responsible and waking up early in the morning and being "on" all day.....haven't done that in too long. I know it will come back to me quickly but still....overwhelming and scary and oy!
I'll be fine, I'll be great at my job.....I'm just overwhelmed that I no longer will get to do what I want, my job will dictate that. Our apartment is overflowing with stuff we need to organize and donate since we are moving in about a month to a new apartment - where? we don't know yet! Oy! Do you see? I'm stressed out of my mind!
But luckily, I still make time to exercise so that get's it all out of my head and I can de-stress for about an hour or so.
Oy
HI friend!
ReplyDeleteI'm baaack! Lets revitalize these blogs.. let's do it!
How's the job going? Have you guys found a new place yet? What else is going on in your life!?!
Miss you!
~ M
Hey there!
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking the same thing....just 2 days later! You know me....I'm always 2 days later!!!
Yeah, the job is great - so time consuming. I get there at 8:30 and usually don't leave before 7. And then I have an hour drive. So it sucks the life out of me.
And doesn't leave much time for exercise or play :(
I was on my way to becoming a morning person but then I got sick last week and that threw it all out the window. I'm better now but back to my get up right before I have to leave attitude!
I had created a GREAT exercise plan for this week. I gave myself an off day and spaced out my workouts so they really made sense......yeah, and then I got a case of the Mondays!!!
It turns out, because of bad proof reading....we are locked into our apartment until the end of November. Oy. So that sucks big time for me. It gives us more time to find a place we like but other than that it sucks. We are looking for both apartments and floor rentals in private houses. It's quite the task but we venture out every weekend and try to find something we like. The place we are in now kind of spoiled us!
Everything is kind of a blur. I don't know where the days go. I am so busy at work, it's total non-stop. I don't ever take a lunch break and am lucky if I get to eat my sandwich at my desk. It's all demand, with great rewards, but all demand all the time. I'm exhausted.
The one exciting thing that's going this weekend is the Kisses are meeting the Casey's for the first time! Jack, Jane, Meghan and Mike are coming to LI this weekend for a get to know you weekend!!! OH BOY!!! I will send you more details on Monday! oooooo you can snoop with Meghan and let me know what she really thought! Although she usually doesn't hide her feelings!
Other than that it's work-sleep-work around here. Craig pretty much feeds me dinner as I am falling asleep in bed. It's sad. But I like it. I really do. This position is such a great transition for me and it has taught me alot about myself already. I may be a slacker at heart, but I get the job done.
parents are good. grandma is ok - just started radiation and she's taking it pretty well. Kiri just went off to her semester at sea and Ollie is in SPain for the semester - crazy, huh?
Yeah, other than that things are ok. oh yeah, and in a week will be Craig and my 2 year anniversary....crazy! speaking of which - i know i sent you a text because i didn't want to interrupt (and it's a good thing, i saw those gorgeous pictures on FB), anyway....HAPPY BELATED 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Can you believe it???? Congrats!
Well, I can't believe I managed to write this all down in only 5 sittings! Gotta go back to work.
I love you so so much. And I'm so glad we do this.
All my love,
Lenka