I know technically it's not saying much, having completed only two days of training in a row, but for me it's a huge accomplishment. I am so proud of myself. I woke up early again, got dressed, had a protein shake and out the door I went to run/jog/walk a mile. AND on top of that, I really didn't feel well. Yes, I was sore from yesterday's workout but also I was feeling a bit sick. But I did it anyway!
So out I went and jogged just under a mile. I came home, had a protein shake and sat down on my couch for a minute and the next thing I know....it's 12:30 in the afternoon!!!! I guess I really needed it!
But like my mentor told me - it's not the end of the world, or your diet/workout/routine, if you make one mistake. Get up and continue along with better choices. So I did.
I made myself a decent lunch and got to working. I had an interview at 3 so I did all of my research and prepared myself for the phone call.
Research went well, phone call went real well (got a formal interview set up), and then I continued along with my workout routine.
3 sets of 10 leg lifts with ankle weights
5 sets of 1 minute pilates twist
3 sets of 10 knee to elbow touches on knees
cleaned up the apartment a bit
4 sets of 10 lunges with 10lb weight
3 sets of 10 squats with 10lb weights
3 sets of 10 lateral raises with 5lb weight
3 sets of 10 shoulder presses with 3lb kettleball
protein shake
not bad for day #2!
No comments:
Post a Comment