Since that mind altering last post I really have made a change. Eat somewhat better, go to classes at the gym that kick my ass and do something for myself everyday. I like this!
Yesterday Craig and I had a big fight that concluded with more life changing epiphanies (the good kind). I am in control of me, my body and my life. LET'S GO!
We went out and got me some cool workout clothes, a big gym bag and.....the Jungle Gym cables!!! Last night, Craig made me a Meal/Workout Regimen for today and so far I have kept up with it.
Got up with Craig and immediately put on workout clothes
protein shake
antidepressants
1 mile walk/jog/sprint
140 sit-up/crunches/ab rollers
protein shake
now it's time to apply to more jobs. Last week I applied to 2 jobs that I am excited about and already this morning I received an email to call in for an interview for the position I was really interested in. Am I allowed to say "IT'S HAPPENING????" soooo exciting. Even if nothing comes of this, at least I can say I got an email back. What a great start to a great week.
Craig measured me last night so I know where I am on this New Beginnings Monday.
Ribs - 31.5
Belly Button - 34.5
Butt/Hips - 41.5
Thighs - 24.5
Arms - 14
Oz says since I am 5'1'' = 61 inches tall my waist should be half of that = 30.5. So I have about 4 inches to loose off of my waist. Not too bad. The width of my arms and thighs really bother me, but that is all going to change real soon. So no worries!
Let's Go!
I updated my resume to reflect the summer job I had and searched for jobs to apply to. I then made whole chicken soup in our slow-cooker, tastes just like my dad's!
Made grilled pork with cucumbers for lunch then another mini workout
Jungle Gym workout:
4 sets of 10 rows
4 sets of 10 push-ups
4 sets of 10 deep squats
a little this and a little that but no snacking, can you believe it? You know, that commercial is true...you start your day off right and you continue making good decisions because you feel better about yourself. Although, like my great and wise mentor tells me, if you get a flat tire you don't pull over and take the other 3 off as well. You fix it the flat and move on. Same goes with making bad decisions. Get up, fix it and let's go!
What's next?
4 sets of 10 bicep curls with 8lb weights
2 sets of 10 push ups
2 sets of 10 triceps push ups
Yeah, I think I did really well today and what's more, I'm going to do it all over again tomorrow!
And what's even more....I liked it!
So exciting! Just keep that positivity and it will snowball. It's invigorating to accomplish so much first thing in the morning, isn't it!
ReplyDeleteGo girl :)
Haha what's that crazy song that goes "Go Girl, Go Girl, Go Girl" ? Can that be your anthem?
P.S. I love the cheery redesign of your blog - gorgeous like you!
ReplyDeletehahaha, that songs is on one of my running mixes and it always pushes me that extra bit!
ReplyDeleteYeah, I needed a change in the blog look to lighten the mood and enlighten me!
When I started my second mini workout, I was like, running yesterday felt really good maybe I should do that, oh wait, that was this morning!!! You know I'm not a morning person but it actually felt great!
More of this!